GSForum - Segélyvonal

English Topic

Muck

martin_dante

Hi everybody! In my class i was the best in the last two years!!! Cool, huh?

martin_dante

Oh, oh and something else!!! I could speak in three languages!!!! French, english, hungarian!!! Cool huh? biggrin.gif

KisKiri
Oh, oh and something else!!! I could speak in three languages!!!! French, english, hungarian!!! Cool huh? biggrin.gif

I'm learning french for a year, but I already hate it. dry.gif

Gyu
this is another great topic laugh.gif can't realize why people do this....but this time i find it very interesting so then......

They wanna talk english...and IT IS an interesting topic, the first ever english speaking one on this forum.. so respect!

Muck
Hi everybody! In my class i was the best in the last two years!!! Cool, huh?

I was the best on the 6th and 7th class tongue.gif

Cause i go to Language School

Muck

I hate french! What a strange pronunciation!!! In 1st, i want to learn Italian, or German (ugye igy van hogy németül)

My mother speaks Italian a bit, and that language is so good...

Gyu
I hate french! What a fucking pronunciation!!! In 1st, i want to learn Italian, or German (ugye igy van hogy németül)

Hey, "Fórum-szabályzat" is in effect here too .... So don't swear please...

Muck
Hey, "Fórum-szabályzat" is in effect here too .... So don't swear please...

I'm Sorry

I'm Goint to edit it...

Dniworrom

They wanna talk english...and IT IS an interesting topic, the first ever english speaking one on this forum.. so respect!

oh my fault,but I think you had probably some mistake while you was reading my lines,cause I found this topic very interesting....it's on a higher step then some other theme.

sorry if my words hurt anybody....

Gyu:do you have az english certificate?'cause I knew you have been to South-America for study.so you must have one.

martin_dante
I'm learning french for a year, but I already hate it. dry.gif

I learn it too from that time!

martin_dante
I hate french! What a strange pronunciation!!! In 1st, i want to learn Italian, or German (ugye igy van hogy németül)

I learn italyan for a year!! But my italian techer go away from school so...

Muck
I learn italyan for a year!! But my italian techer go away from school so...

Badly... i wanna learn Italian too

Italian-s are cool

Flame_of_Aiur

Strange pronuncination merely for you, but the French maybe think a bit differently wink.gif Now I'm looking forward 2 weeks filled with practise for my Middle English (not sure, it's called this, but step over biggrin.gif). And I hope I'll have some time for enjoying this summer - bit cool and wet... but our summer biggrin.gif Is someone has some experience with foreign people (mostly english, or american, irish... e.t.c) who asked for some help. With understanding a table script, finding a place; whatever?

Muck

We are learning that lesson in the laguage school now...

English File Chapter 5/D Asking the way

Gyu
oh my fault,but I think you had probably some mistake while you was reading my lines,cause I found this topic very interesting....it's on a higher step then some other theme.

sorry if my words hurt anybody....

Gyu:do you have az english certificate?'cause I knew you have been to South-America for study.so you must have one.

Nope: but I have the knowledge. That counts more to me smile.gif

Dniworrom
Nope: but I have the knowledge. That counts more to me smile.gif

jamm.the real knowledge counts more than a paper,what you can buy any corner of Józsefváros's street biggrin.gif

Flame_of_Aiur
jamm.the real knowledge counts more than a paper,what you can buy any corner of Józsefváros's street biggrin.gif

No you can't: it's a false rumor, but at least a good one biggrin.gif Real, useable knowledge is above everything: in the old times even above the money; today I can't tell smile.gif

Gyu
No you can't: it's a false rumor, but at least a good one biggrin.gif Real, useable knowledge is above everything: in the old times even above the money; today I can't tell smile.gif

Life teaches you more, than any university... experience is worth a lot more, than any books or stories. And I think, the ability or the routine to SPEAK a language is far more important, than any papers or diplomas...

Thanks GOd I don't have any problems to talk any languages...the problem, that sadly i just know 3 sad.gif And I'll have no more chance to learn more. this is a pity...

Dniworrom
Life teaches you more, than any university... experience is worth a lot more, than any books or stories. And I think, the ability or the routine to SPEAK a language is far more important, than any papers or diplomas...

Thanks GOd I don't have any problems to talk any languages...the problem, that sadly i just know 3 sad.gif And I'll have no more chance to learn more. this is a pity...

what is the other language?(i count the hungarian to third)

the good priest is learning 'till his death biggrin.giflaugh.gif

_Balin_

Three isnt bad, my parents cant speak any languages, only Russian, and a ver-very bit English biggrin.gif I wanna learn German and Spanish after my second year in my school, I hope Its possible unsure.gif German sure, but the other...

Flame_of_Aiur

Your last sentence... same as my mum. She's a nurse and above 40; for middle-age worker in hungary there is no chance to expand. To expand in knowledge, to expand her/his qualifications. THIS is at least big problem in our small country as countless others... (and please correct me if I spell something badly or if I make any mistakes... smile.gif )

Mortanius

It is right, but sometimes the employer arrogates the papers. They can say: no papers, no work.

Flame_of_Aiur

It is right, but sometimes the employer arrogates the papers. They can say: no papers, no work.

Yes; after all you learn for the qualifications mostly, and it's like a computer game: there are minimum requirements, but there are recommended too smile.gif And of course you learn differently for yourself: languages for instance. So it's a complicated matter, but it's sure, that you learn for yourself, and it isn't expires in qualifications for work. Well: I cannot explain properly smile.gif ...but I hope someone will understand it biggrin.gif

BlackWood

I speak 3 languages too:hungarian(mainly),serbian(if I have to) and english!

martin_dante
Strange pronuncination merely for you, but the French maybe think a bit differently wink.gif Now I'm looking forward 2 weeks filled with practise for my Middle English (not sure, it's called this, but step over biggrin.gif). And I hope I'll have some time for enjoying this summer - bit cool and wet... but our summer biggrin.gif Is someone has some experience with foreign people (mostly english, or american, irish... e.t.c) who asked for some help. With understanding a table script, finding a place; whatever?

My french teacher said that the french are invidualysts.