tiborov

watta fák gojin on hiör?

Gyu
watta fák gojin on hiör?

Try real english please....thanks

Zero00

Am I interrupting something?

Kope
Good luck for it! I'll write my intermediate in 2 weeks biggrin.gif And I also practise with reading. First: I bought Arthur C. Clarke: Imperial Earth - a magnificent story of a great sci-fi writer; already read it in hungarian. And then I borrow the sixth Harry Potter smile.gif I've read it once: now I started it again. And still trying to improve my grammar simultaneously (if it's spelled like this... biggrin.gif). LOTR was too expensive (the cheapest solution for the 3 main books cost 8.000, so I had to forget it... sad.gif ) at this time, but on Christmas it won't biggrin.gif

Then good luck for you too! What kind of exam ar you going to write? (I mean Pitman, BME, or something else?

I have LOTR in a one volume edition (one very thick volume biggrin.gif ) and it cost me 7000 about 2 years ago.

Lpat

what up gees?

coool topic gratz!

I am studying english 'cause i am going to take an exam! Sh.it

I dont want to study! Studying is for jerks! ...

martin_dante
I'm just 13

I'm just 14 but i know the english language like a 16 years old!

martin_dante
what up gees?

coool topic gratz!

So its for you! laugh.gif

Heistmonkey
what up gees?

coool topic gratz!

I'm gonna make written language exam in september and oral sometime in winter. Rigó Street Exam. laugh.gif

_Balin_

Thats ur opinion^^

tiborov
Try real english please....thanks

ok, ok, it was a small joke... smile.gif

Hepathos

5|_|I° 6|_|Y5 1|V| 50 1337 |20XX0|2

-Dan-

What the hell is it!?

Gyu
What the hell is it!?

Sup Guys I'm so leet roxxor

-Dan-
Sup Guys I'm so leet roxxor

Sorry Gyu I can't understand you.

Dniworrom

it's only slang.he's caricaturing people who can't talk normally.

Gyu

I just translated what Hepathos wrote...

it's Leet-speak, a special internet slang

-Dan-

Ok. I usually understand the slang, but it was a bit hard for me. sorry.

Muck
Then good luck for you too! What kind of exam ar you going to write? (I mean Pitman, BME, or something else?

I have LOTR in a one volume edition (one very thick volume biggrin.gif ) and it cost me 7000 about 2 years ago.

I think, BME, but i can't do it in the year...

Because i'm not 14...

Muck

It was a stupid sentence

Where do you know, how is a 16 yeears old know english

For example, i'm 13, and i'm better, than the english department's children, because, i don't have to have a look at the book, because i know the all...

I have to learn just in language school

Muck
what up gees?

coool topic gratz!

Why?

English Language is cool! My favourite subject

Flame_of_Aiur

The LOTR book what I saw was also a thick one smile.gif And it cost 7800 as I remember... the black one with shiny black runes and on not too expensive paper (almost like toilet paper smile.gif ). And it has 1100 pages (or more... I have to admit I don't remember properly...).

I'll write a BME exam: The oral part will be on 25th of August, and the listening and the writing part will be next day. Today I 'learnt' some grammar... so trivial. I'm trying to avoid overcondifence, but so much people from our year passed it with so high percent and with so little useable english (Yeah I'm succeed to copy the famous words of Churchill in connection with their pilots after the Battle of Britain biggrin.gif).

-Dan-
Why?

English Language is cool! My favourite subject

i join! I like english, too. However my english teacher is sometimes angry, 'casue I prefer the American english, not the british, bez I can speak both of them.

Flame_of_Aiur
I just translated what Hepathos wrote...

it's Leet-speak, a special internet slang

Yeah: I like it, but in more useable form: one or two letters enough sometimes... and it's fun with this range... but this - what Hepathos wrote - is so much: slow to write and slow to understand. Of course it's improveable both in codeing and decodeing, but IMHO it will never work so fast as normal communication; so it has a great disadvantage. That's why I use it rarely... and what YOU think about it dear people? biggrin.gif

Lpat

I call this Noob language! Not slang! Only noobs use this! To change the letters for numbers and signs! i think its dumb!

Pls tell me what is it good for? As Auir said its slow to write and hard to read! Write with normal letters, i will! That was Yoda style i love it biggrin.gif

MrBaggins
It was a stupid sentence

Where do you know, how is a 16 yeears old know english

For example, i'm 13, and i'm better, than the english department's children, because, i don't have to have a look at the book, because i know the all...

I have to learn just in language school

I think he meant he knows a 16-year-old whose English is worse than his. But maybe I'm wrong. unsure.gif . But it's true that it's usually not true. (it was an interesting sentence, wasn't it? biggrin.gif But I hope you understand biggrin.gif )

About this "slang" thing smile.gif : I think it's interesting and funny, but really annoying sometimes. (Hepathos's was a good example for it biggrin.gif )

And Flame: I'm sure you won't have any problems with the exam. Your English is pretty good. smile.gif

Oh, and I almost forgot: This topic is a great idea! smile.gif